Surf Report – Feb. 19
Surf’s Up Math III families,
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW –
We have just finished our unit 7. You scholar will be bringing home a test score in the next couple of days, or they should be because I will pass it out to them.
All tests in my class can be retaken, here is the process:
- Student needs to approach Mrs. G and ask to retake the test
- Student needs to complete the unit test in the back of the book(can check out book or take a picture of the test)
- When the student has completed that practice test, can use a calculator, notes and/or look in book, student needs to grade and then show it to Mrs. G.
- If the student scores 80% or higher on the practice test that can set up a time to come in and retake the test.
- G will always take the higher score.
I still have only about 50% of the students doing their homework. It is an automatic 0/10 each week. Home work can not be made up either. Home work is on khanacademy.org.
There is a half day on Wednesday next week.